Youth for Emotional Support is an free internship initiative that focuses on helping youth develop skills that enable them to:
- Manage their mental and emotional state effectively
- Provide emotional first aid to friends and family
- Become a mental health influencer/ambassador
Youth and Mental Health
Empowering Youth as the makers of change for today and tomorrow!
Mental Health Ambassadors Program includes
Become a mental health influencer
- Develop public speaking skills and experience
- Conduct online mental and emotional health support groups
- Create a safe space and Host Talk it Out sessions
- Host live sessions on social media platforms
- Create persuasive engaging content
- Learn to do collaborative work with your fellow participants
- An addendum to your resume for University applications
- Learn to prepare a resume that highlights your social contributions
- Enhance mental and emotional well-being
- Access exclusive group sessions by experts
- Access to Free therapy sessions
Emotional Skills Training includes
First aid mental and emotional health care for self
Specialized, structured training program to help youth develop advanced practical skills for understanding and expressing their emotions constructively and managing their thoughts and emotions effectively
First aid mental and emotional health care for friends and family
Helping youth learn how to recognize the signs that someone around them is experiencing an emotional challenge, what are the do’s and dont’s when they notice these signs along with the steps they can take to guide the concerned person to seek help from a professional
What is the duration of the Program?
- 6-month online internship including:
- 1-month training (every Monday to Friday 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm)
- 5 months of practical experience in creating a positive shift in the lives of people
Do we get internship certificate at the end of the program?
On the completion of the program, you would receive an internship certificate mentioning the activities you have done as a Mental Health Ambassador during the period of the internship.
Who can join this program?
- School students from class X onwards
- Undergraduate students
- Post-graduate students
- Mental health practitioners
What is the process to enroll?
- Click the apply now button below
- Join the WhatsApp group (that opens on clicking apply now)
- Attend internship information webinar (Generally scheduled on Monday at 5.30 pm)
- Attend internship orientation (Generally last Thursday of the month at 6pm IST)
- Confirm your interest to join the internship
- Attend onboarding session
- Submit Documentation
- Get access to eclectic psychotherapy course for free